1) depression. Woke this morning and imagined an enormous pallet load of red bricks falling from above as a packed mass, bones crunching, blood spatters everywhere.
2) deleting facebook and some other online accounts in hopes of focusing on real friendships.
3) Had dinner with some friends, and it was wonderful! Pale blue damask on the coffee table, crystal stemware, leg cramps, spicy chickpeas, and low-stress interesting conversation that made me wonder about gregorian chants and Wittgenstien and music school. Let me take this moment to reveal how much I sometimes love being a grown-up.
4) love--contemplating feeling unloved. . . which I do, almost all the time. Wah wah. This will be another post.
5) happy would look like light, and color, and music--and love. Thinking of how to go about it.